The groundbreaking ceremony was attended by former Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung and Szilveszter Bus, Deputy State Secretary of Hungary's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
The Can Tho oncology hospital will include four buildings with a total floor area of 44,575 square metres on Nguyen Van Cu street, An Binh ward, Ninh Kieu district. The project has a total investment of 1,727 billion VND (70.5 EUR), of which 56.9 million EUR comes from the Hungarian government’s official development assistance.
[Hungary helps Can Tho build new oncology hospital]
Addressing the event, the Hungarian Deputy State Secretary said Hungary is willing to provide training and transfer technology in the field for staff of the hospital, he pledged.
Vo Thanh Thong, Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee, highlighted the Government’s effort in improving the people’s health care and protection.-VNA
- Social medicine: Using the social life of patients to manage diseases (10.01.2017)
- Two steroid preparations show similar efficacy in chronic inflammatory arthritis (09.01.2017)
- Zika virus and how to prevent (29.10.2016)
- SLE - dangerous disease (28.10.2016)
- Dangers of sleeping pills (28.10.2016)
- Abuse harms steroid anti-inflammatory drugs (28.10.2016)
- Nails with white spots like grains of rice is what disease? (28.10.2016)