The groundbreaking ceremony was attended by former Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung and Szilveszter Bus, Deputy State Secretary of Hungary's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
The Can Tho oncology hospital will include four buildings with a total floor area of 44,575 square metres on Nguyen Van Cu street, An Binh ward, Ninh Kieu district. The project has a total investment of 1,727 billion VND (70.5 EUR), of which 56.9 million EUR comes from the Hungarian government’s official development assistance.
[Hungary helps Can Tho build new oncology hospital]
Addressing the event, the Hungarian Deputy State Secretary said Hungary is willing to provide training and transfer technology in the field for staff of the hospital, he pledged.
Vo Thanh Thong, Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee, highlighted the Government’s effort in improving the people’s health care and protection.-VNA
- Even short-term oral steroids come with risks (28.06.2017)
- Health Minister requests promptly clarifying medical incident’s cause (01.06.2017)
- VN Pharma Sector Optimistic (24.05.2017)
- Hungary helps Can Tho build new oncology hospital (22.03.2017)
- Iodised salt for food processing is necessary: experts (22.03.2017)
- Contributing to medicine by donating medical records (23.02.2017)
- Between love and duty: How can HCPs deal with broken promises due to medical emergencies (14.01.2017)