- Prepare tender documents in accordance with regulations and deadlines for submission.
- Follow the tender results and notify the relevant departments.
- Keep the tender information up to date to provide timely reports.
- Doing all tasks in paper work according to requirements of sales team and supervisor/Manager such as contract, quotation, official letters,...
- Archiving tender documents
- Other related works.
- Competitive salary which will be suitable for work capacity
- December Bonus
- Health insurance, Social security according to the regulations
- Offer Opportunities for career advancement based on personal competence
- Annual vacation depending on the profit situation of the company
- Graduation: vocational school degree and over
- Gender: Women only, ages 18-30
- Have at least 1 year experience in the same position
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Office
- Desire to work for the company for a long-term period.
- Be honest, have a sense of responsibility, handle situations well, be able to work independently as well as work in a team
- Work carefully, meticulously.
- Recruiting Sale Assistant (25.10.2018)
- Recruiting ETC Medical Representative in provinces (25.10.2018)
- Recruiting ETC Medical Representative Manager in provinces (25.10.2018)