- Perform sales assistant jobs.
- Attend meetings, seminars related to the business
- Be knowledgeable about sales, understand and support the job of Medical Representatives and report the situation to the superior.
- Record, edit, archive information, synthesize reports every month.
- Do related administrative works.
- Other tasks assigned.
- Salary: negotiate
- December Bonus
- Health insurance, Social security according to the regulations.
- Offer opportunities for career advancement based on personal competence.
- Annual vacation depending on the profit situation of the company.
- Candidates who have graduated from college.
- Female between 18-35
- Candidate with no experience will be trained by the company, but preferably candidates with experience.
- Good computer skills: use Power Point, Word, Excel well.
- Good organizational skills, be able to understand the situation well.
- Be able to work under high pressure and work in a team.
- Have a sense of responsibility.
* Candidates who is good in English will have the priority
- Recruiting ETC Medical Representative in provinces (25.10.2018)
- Recruiting ETC Medical Representative Manager in provinces (25.10.2018)
- Recruiting tender and contract document management staff (25.10.2018)