- Medical Representative Supervisor
- Manage the sales team's activities including promotional activities, administration, reports, business plans, generally control spending under the agreed indicators for all team members.
- Report to higher levels of management about the development progress and business opportunities.
- Manage the sales team to develop the good image of the organization’s brand name and create an environment focusing on customer service targets. Be responsible for managing key customers.
- Support the development of annual marketing plans, especially counsullting the scheduled quantity for each product and for each geographical area (based on figures of sale, market trends, activities of competitors, advertising strategy & sales efforts), operating expenses and advertising plans.
- To ensure that the activities of pharmaceutical representatives to comply with guidelines & regulations of the company. Guide the method to introduce products effectively to company clients and assign in-charge geographical division.
- Support and continuosly have training to ensure that pharmaceutical representatives have sufficient knowledge about working methods and company products.
- Medical Representative in OTC or ETC
- Introducing about the company brand name, product and sales campaigns to target customer such as hospitals, doctors, drugstores, etc.
- Scheduling weekly, monthly sales and implement that schedule to achieve sales.
- Maintaining relationships with doctors, nurses, clinic-offices; expansing and proposed new customers and areas to develop more.
- Consult the benefits that customers are entitled to under the policy of company marketing, sales, promotions, take care of customer at each sales’ areas assgined by the Company.
- Participate in company meetings, reporting sales, customer list per requirements and order from the supervisor.
- Implement sales programs, provide good customer service in each assigned areas.
Medical Representative Supervisor
- Graduated from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy, doctor or economy certificate
- Teamwork skills, good leadership. Ability to work independently
- Willing to take on the challenge and the ability to work under pressure
- Dynamic, fast learning and career passion
- Have skill on customer orientation, communication, well organized and know to solve the problem.
- At least 2 years experience in team managing.
- Have good communication skills, honesty and high responsibility and good management abilities.
Medical Representative in OTC or ETC
- Graduation: Pharmacy Intermediate and above. Have good PHARMACEUTICAL market knowledge, prioritize the candidates graduated in Medicine and Pharmacy University.
- At least 06 months experience as the medical representatives at the hospital areas or drugstores.
- Dynamic, energetic, honest, responsible and enthusiastic in working.
- Know how to organize, arrange jobs well.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Love to sales and have capable of working under high work pressure.
- Ability to work independently and good team work skill.
- Recruiting Marketing Executive for OTC (19.01.2017)