- Fulfill all the tasks and targets from the company in accordance with the determined plans.
- Develop the market maximally.
- Implement policies from the company to the hospitals, clinics in the areas as assigned.
- Go to the market according to the assigned area.
- Ensure the target revenue as assigned, be responsible for the revenue objectives in the areas
- Take care of the customers, maintain existing relationships, seek for new customers
- Report situations regularly to Director /Manager.
- Plan weekly work schedules and report to the Manager.
-Attend company meetings, keep up information of new products to date, and participate in orientations, seminars related to enhancing sales technique.
- Store information of orders, purchasing quantity, contact address of customers on a regular basis for using when necessary.
- Be knowledgeable about the competitors' activities and products.
- Other assigned works from upper levels if any.
- Degree:University Pharmacist or Economics
- Age requirement: 35 years or older
- Gender: Male / Female
- Experience: 1 year or more in the same position in a pharmaceutical company (Have knowledge of the applied locations, good relationship with customers in those areas).
- Speak fluently.
- Customer-caring skills.
- Presentation and negotiation skills.
- Skills of management, organization and arrangement of work.
- Teamwork skill.
- Have ambition towards a goal, honesty and patience.
- Have a sense of responsibility for the work assigned.
- Competitive salary which will be suitable for work capacity
- December Bonus
- Health insurance, Social security according to the regulations
- Offer opportunities for career advancement based on personal competence
- Annual vacation depending on the profit situation of the company
- Recruiting Sale Assistant (25.10.2018)
- Recruiting ETC Medical Representative in provinces (25.10.2018)
- Recruiting tender and contract document management staff (25.10.2018)