The liver is the body holds many important functions in the operational maintenance of human life, the digestive function, bile excretion, metabolism of nutrients, filtering harmful substances and residues before when introduced into the body. When liver dysfunction, which can lead to cirrhosis, liver cancer and greatly affect other organs. This is also one of the causes of acne condition, rough skin, pigmentation ... in women.
Signs identify impaired liver function
Changes in skin color, eyes and nails
Gastrointestinal disorders, abdominal distension, anorexia ...
Dark circles around the eyes and eyestrain
Endocrine disorders caused some symptoms: decreased body temperature sometimes lead to coma hypoglycemia, anemia, reduced working capacity, memory loss, insomnia, decreased libido, ...
The main reason causing liver dysfunction is due to living habits, lack of scientific diet, eating too many toxic substances that the liver has to work too hard to purify and detoxify the body, drink beer, cigarette....
2nd Cause it's more popular impaired liver function due to infection by the virus that causes hepatitis, chronic hepatitis, these viruses can cause chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis and heavier can lead liver- cancer deadly disease currently leading.
- Reasonable diet: Supply of vitamins, protein and essential minerals. Limiting processed foods using san.Khong use of alcoholic beverages such as wine, beer, stimulants, spicy food nong.Uong many countries to increase detoxification effects gan.Tranh food not fresh , including fermented foods, preservatives, artificial colors and other additives, smoked foods, ..
- Arrange respite and reasonable working
- Strengthen sport exercise
- Work starts on modern cancer hospital in Can Tho (18.10.2017)
- Even short-term oral steroids come with risks (28.06.2017)
- Health Minister requests promptly clarifying medical incident’s cause (01.06.2017)
- VN Pharma Sector Optimistic (24.05.2017)
- Hungary helps Can Tho build new oncology hospital (22.03.2017)
- Iodised salt for food processing is necessary: experts (22.03.2017)
- Contributing to medicine by donating medical records (23.02.2017)